This post contains affiliate links. Please check the full disclosure policy for more information. Thanks.
Okay, it’s not a toy… per se, as inflatable pool floats go, the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner is a winner all around, especially if there’s are tall guys in your household.
There are in mine. Three in fact.
Find a pool float big enough to work with my guts is usually a problem. And there’s nothing more any of these three want to do after a hard game of Marco Polo is float around the pool with lots of sunscreen and a cool one. But if they can find a pool float to fit them, there’s not much floating going to happen. But as summer nears, I’ve been on the hunt again.
I found it!! I’ve found the floating lounge that will work for my guys. Summer weekends are saved thanks to the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner XL recliner pool float.
What I Like About This Floating Recliner
It has just about everything you could want. Let me tell you the best features that I like (and so will the guys)
- Of course, as the XL indicates, it has a generous set and enough length for big guys (it measures 61″L x 44.5″W x 20″H)
- But the feet portion of this pool float is completely open so you can dip your feet as you please.
- The seat is made of mesh, so it suspends you high enough on the water that you get just enough of the pool to cool off, but the majority of your body stays above to catch those sun rays.
- The float has a comfy back and headrest so you can just lean back and enjoy.
- Don’t worry, there’s also a cup holder to hold your favorite beverage.
- And, never has to stay on the shore. And it has a convenient handle to carry the pool float around and it’s own carry tote.
What Are the Best Things About this Pool Float?
This pool float is actually made for adults. That is so hard to find! It is recommended for ages 15 and up, and it can hold up to 300 pounds. If you are tall, or a heavyset person, this is the pool float you need. It is durable, easy to inflate, and easy to carry around.
And the Not So Best
A lot of reviewers wish there was an XL cup holder to go with this XL pool float. Well, I did say, “It has just about everything you could want.”
All in all, this is a definite “buy.” It’s going to fit the hubby and so perfectly. The only problem I see is that they’ll be fighting over who gets to use it first. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to get the straws out and start cutting.
If you need a and inflatable pool float, you won’t regret purchasing this one.